Finally i got back onto photoshop and contextualised my final outcome which i will mount along side my samples in my portfolio.
During my research i found that patchwork was very popular in the 70’s so i decided to make my final A2 final sample out off all the different techniques including knitting with and without denim, paint, tie dye and print.
Here i contextualised my samples onto furnishings and wallpaper just as a quick way of displaying my designs onto different garments and interiors.
Once I exposed my print onto a screen i made several practice samples so i knew what type of denim worked better than others and how runny my ink had to be.
This is one of my knitting samples and i bleached it to make a 70’s tie dye effect. i contextualised it by using photoshop to show others what my design would look like on a garment.
After looking into knitting i then researched the punk era along side with recycling fabrics and different materials i could print on to.
As i love knitting i was very pleased when i found that the 70’s was very influenced by both screen idols and punks wearing denim and also knitting. so this gave me the idea to combine them both together.